This Greek pasta salad is so easy to make. It is perfect for the hot summer days when you don’t want to cook too much and you can meal prep it! The only cooking required is making the pasta, everything else is chopping and mixing!
In my opinion, pasta salad is the best for the summertime. It is filling and something everyone loves to eat. You can of course make this gluten free by using gluten free pasta and make it soy free by omitting the tofu feta. You can add in some of the Miyoko’s Fresh Vegan Mozz instead if you like or make an almond feta.
1/2 block firm or extra firm tofu
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 bag of pasta
1/3 red onion
1/2 beefsteak tomato
1 cup olives of choice (preferably kalamata but black or green work great too)
1 tsp lemon juice
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp vegan cream cheese or tahini
- Prepare tofu feta by cutting the tofu into small cubes. Place it into a container and then marinate it in the ingredients under tofu feta. Toss to coat pieces of tofu evenly and set aside for at least 30 minutes. The longer it sits the better, the more flavor the tofu will soak up.
- Cook pasta of choice in salted water. Things like cavatappi, big elbows or farfalle work great for this! You can use a gluten free pasta, a pasta made from beans anything to fit your dietary needs.
- Cut up the cucumber and tomato into big halves and dice the onion. I left the olives whole but you can cut them up if you like too.
- Prepare dressing by adding all ingredients into a bow and whisking together. The vegan cream cheese or tahini all add an extra creaminess to the pasta salad.
- After the pasta is done cooking place all ingredients into a bowl. I like to use half the dressing then toss it and add the other half and toss again. You can eat it like this or let it sit before serving. It will have the best flavor if you let it sit for about 1-2 hours.
- Finally, garnish with fresh parsley and lemon before eating!
Serves 4 to 5 people.
Save to Pinterest ❤