Need something to warm you up during these chilly months? Not to worry because I have the thing for you! Spicy vegan ramen that is ready to eat in 15 minutes. Made using Right Foods Spicy Kung Pao Noodles, some added veggies and tofu and you will be in ramen heaven.
I teamed up with Right Foods to bring you this recipe. They are such an amazing company and I am sure by now you all know how much I love their products. Everything is vegan, they have plenty of gluten free products and it is all healthy. So be sure to check them out if you haven’t before.
Feel free to add whatever ingredients you like this to ramen. It is easy to customize and add in what you like. If you do not like things extremely spicy try only using 1 flavoring packet or omit the red pepper flakes. To make it even spicier you can always add sriracha on top.
2 units Right Foods Spicy Kung Pao Noodles
4 cups water
1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed or warmed up
1/4 block firm or extra firm tofu, cubed
1/2 cup spinach
1-2 green onions, chopped
Red pepper flakes to taste
Sesame seeds for garnish
- In a pot add 4 cups of water and the 2 flavoring packets from the packages.
- Bring water to a boil, allow contents of flavoring package to be dissolved into water.
- Then add the noodles and tofu into the broth.
- Cook until noodles are soft about 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the soup into a bowl.
- Add the spinach, cooked corn and carrots on top.
- To make it extra spicy add extra red pepper flakes on top.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Makes 1 big serving or 2 smaller ones
*this recipe has been created in collaboration with Right Foods.