I absolutely love pad thai. It isn’t something I have very often mostly because I am lazy. But this rainbow vegetable pad thai is ready in less than 15 minutes thanks to Right Foods Pad Thai. Added bonus their pad thai is gluten free and oil free. Combined with a bunch of beautiful vegetables and you got one delicious meal on your hands!
If you have been following my blog you already know how much I love Right Foods products. Everything is vegan, healthy, oil-free and they have so much gluten free stuff. I like to have it in the house because it is always a quick, easy meal that will provide me with nutrients. I can’t recommend their products enough.
The best part about this recipe is you can throw any vegetables you want in here. The more colors the better in my opinion. It just makes for a prettier bowl, don’t you agree? So go ahead and eat the rainbow.
2 units of Right Foods Pad Thai
1 bell pepper, julienned
1/4 cup red cabbage, shredded
2 carrots, shredded or made into ribbons using vegetable peeler
1 cup edamame
6-8 peanuts, crushed for garnish
cilantro, for garnish
- Prepare the pad thai by following the directions on carton.
- Saute the peppers, red cabbage, carrots and edamame in 2-3 tbsp of water for only 3-4 minutes. You want them to be slightly softened but still have their bright color and crunch. If using frozen edamame you may want to cook them separetely or microwave.
- Once all the vegetables are cooked if there is any water left drain it out of the pan.
- Add the prepared pad thai noodles to the pan along with the green onion and toss together. Squeeze the lime overtop.
- Once well mixed add to a big bowl and garnish with more green onion, peanuts, sesame seeds and cilantro.