This recipe has been created in collaboration with Right Foods, all opinions are my own.
A fun take on ramen made with soy curls, broccoli, and bok choy. This dish comes together in a few minutes and really is just delicious.
With everything going on right now pantry items and nonperishables are the most important things we can have. Unfortunately, sometimes they are loaded with preservatives and not the best ingredients. However, luckily Right Foods has so many incredible products ranging in everything from noodles, to soups, to ramens, to oats and so much more. Their products are organic, non-GMO, vegan, some are gluten free and they are full of flavor. In this recipe I used their Vegan Chicken Ramen to create this dish. It is one of my favorite products from them. You can find them at a bunch of places Whole Foods, Sprouts, Kroger, Publix, Safeway, Wegman’s and online too!
I decided to use soy curls in this recipe because they have become my new obsession. They are very easy to use all you have to do is rehydrate them for 10 minutes. Then you can use them in soups, stir fries, or really in anything you like. You can find them on Amazon. If you don’t want to use them or don’t feel like ordering them you can also use tofu, tempeh, mushrooms or any vegan chicken substitute. I went with frozen broccoli and bok choy for my vegetables but again this recipe is easy to customize and make your own.
*Sharing direct links to pictures and recipes is highly encouraged. PLEASE DO NOT copy and paste my recipes or pictures to any social media without my permission. Thank you!
1 unit right foods ramen
3/4 cup (30g) soy curls
1 cup (85g) frozen broccoli
4 leaves bok choy, chopped (100g)
2 tsp oil
Green onion and sesame seeds, for garnish
1/2 cup flavor packet broth
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/2 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
1/4 tsp onion powder
1 tbsp cornstarch mixed with 1 tbsp water
- Mix flavor packet with 1 1/4 cups water and soak soy curls 10 minutes to rehydrate.
- Boil noodles in water for 5 to 7 minutes over high heat until softened.
- Prepare sauce by adding all the ingredients except the cornstarch into a bowl. Mix the cornstarch and water separately to form a slurry and then add it in with the rest of the sauce.
- Saute broccoli, bok choy and soy curls for 10 minutes. Cover with a lid for 1 to 2 minutes to help steam bok choy and broccoli. You can also add in 1 tbsp of the broth from the soy curls to help steam.
- Add in cooked noodles and sauce and saute until sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
Plantifully Based® is part of the Amazon Affiliate Partner Program. Links on here may be from Amazon and if you decide to purchase through a link I will receive a small commission. This helps to run the blog and make more recipes!