These oil free, baked fritters are so easy to make and so delicious. They are packed with plenty of nutrients, plant protein and delicious flavor. So if you are looking for something healthy, hearty and flavorful these are for you! These are so quick to make thanks to Right Foods Lentil Quinoa Salad. If you have been here for a while you know I am a big fan of their products. They are plant based and filled with real ingredients. So if you are looking for a healthy summertime snack or lunch idea you are going to love these.
To make these fritters have a delicious, feels like summer in your mouth kind of thing going on I added shredded zucchini, corn and green onions. All of these flavors combined with the chewy, nutty quinoa and delicious lentils is so good. I love using their lentil quinoa salad as a base because it makes this recipe so much easier to make and done quicker. Which means you will eating these quicker!
Right Foods is an incredible company. They are all about goodness on the go. I love enjoying their soups, noodles and quinoa salads on their own. They also work great as a base for recipes since they are packed with lots of flavor and no bad ingredients. I can read and know everything listed as an ingredient! So I highly encourage you to check them out if you haven’t already.
2 units Right Foods Lentil Quinoa Salad
1 zucchini, grated
2 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup corn (frozen or fresh)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
3/4 cup chickpea flour (may need more)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Prepare the 2 units of Right Foods Lentil Quinoa Salad by following the directions.
- While they sit grate the zucchini with a box grater so it is shredded and cut the green onions.
- Squeeze the zucchini to get out any excess water.
- Once the quinoa is done sitting and fluffy add all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix together until you get a mixture that can hold it’s shape. If it still feels wet or doesn’t stay together add in more chickpea flour.
- Taking about 1/4 cup at a time form the mixture into patties.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite hummus, salsa, hot sauce or dipping sauce of choice. Garnish with green onion and extra corn.
Makes 9 fritters
*this post has been sponsored and done in collaboration with Right Foods.