This post has been created in collaboration with Mezzetta, all opinions are my own.
Pull apart bread is paired with not one, but two delicious dips! Mezzetta’s Roasted Red Peppers are used to make a roasted red pepper dip and their Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers are used to make a jalapeño vegan queso blanco. Both are just perfect for dipping the pull apart bread in. A perfect snack for the big game!
I love having food choices on game day, so the more dips the better! These dips are very easy to make you just need a few ingredients and a blender. The roasted red pepper dip is made with Mezzetta’s Roasted Red Peppers, which are flavorful and sweet. It is kept simple and combines walnuts, olive oil and seasonings to make a delicious dip. The walnuts help to add body and a bit of creaminess to the dip, and the olive oil enhances the richness.
For the jalapeño vegan queso blanco the base is actually a potato! But trust me when I say no one will ever know because this queso is creamy and dreamy. It combines vegan cream cheese, nondairy milk and of course the start of the show Mezzetta’s Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers. The peppers add a bit of tanginess as well because some of the brine is used! This would also be great to dip your favorite tortilla chips in.
These dips are packed with flavor thanks to Mezzetta’s wonderful products! It makes it easy to have something flavorful and mouth-watering. The pull apart bread is so easy to make because you are just going to use a loaf of store-bought bread and just cut into diagonal pieces. It is baked with a vegan garlic butter sauce and some vegan parmesan making it the perfect vessel for these incredible dips. I think this is a great idea for a snack and something delicious to munch on while watching the big game or just something fun to try in the new year!
*Sharing direct links to pictures and recipes is highly encouraged. PLEASE DO NOT copy and paste my recipes or pictures to any social media without my permission. Thank you!
Jalapeño Vegan Queso Blanco
20-30 Mezzetta Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers, chopped
1 large Yukon gold potato, peeled and quartered (about 11 ounces/330g)
1/3 cup (about 80g) vegan cream cheese
½ cup (120ml) nondairy milk, unsweetened and unflavored
½ tablespoon garlic powder
½ tablespoon nutritional yeast
½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
1 cup Mezzetta Roasted Red Peppers (about 8 ounces/200g)
¼ cup (1 ounce/30g) walnuts
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
¼ teaspoon onion powder
Pull Apart Bread
1 boule style loaf of bread
3 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
½ tablespoon garlic powder
Pinch of salt
¼ teaspoon dried parsley
2 tablespoons vegan parmesan, or to preference
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Prepare the jalapeño vegan queso blanco: boil the potato for 15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain the water and then add to a blender with the nondairy milk, vegan cream cheese, and nutritional yeast. Blend until smooth. Add back to the pot. Add in 1 tablespoon of brine from the jalapeño along with the salt, garlic powder, and chopped Mezzetta Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers. Mix together until well combined.
- Prepare the roasted red pepper dip: add all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until combined leaving a bit of texture. Pour into a bowl and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- In a small bowl combined the melted vegan butter, garlic, powder, salt, and parsley.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the bread in small diagonal pieces by making a bunch of lines one way and then going across the other way. Be careful to not cut into the bottom so it still holds it’s shape. Slather with the garlic butter sauce and then in between each piece stuff it with vegan parmesan to make it a bit cheesy.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme if desired. Pair with the two dips and enjoy!
Serves 4 to 6
SAVE TO PINTEREST